Towards Zero eLearning Module
The TAC has developed an eLearning module designed to help the community understand the Towards Zero approach.
The module shows the interaction between roads, vehicles, speeds and road users, and their significant role in Towards Zero.
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe what Towards Zero is
- List the principles that underpin Towards Zero
- Identify who is involved in Towards Zero
- Indicate what role different people play in Towards Zero
- Recognise that everyone can make a difference on Victoria's roads.
The TAC encourages organisations, community groups and individuals to undertake the module. There are two versions available - one for Victorian organisations and one for Australia-wide organisations.
* The eLearning module requires flash to work.
The eLearning module can also be downloaded for deployment on your Learning Management System.