My Presence List Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1) This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in Victoria, Australia, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3) Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
a) are residents of Victoria;
b) are aged 18 years or older; and
c) have not had:
their motor vehicle licence previously suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to date of entry or have more than four demerit points in the last five years.
4) No purchase necessary.
5) The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6) Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7) TAC My Presence List competition is a game of skill.
9) To enter you must:
a) Comment on the TAC’s competition Facebook post, tell us what special people you want to share Christmas day with and how you plan to stay safe on the roads.
10) To enter you will require:
a) Internet access; and
b) Public Facebook account
11) The winner will be provided with a vouchers for a Coles Group & Myer Gift Card valued at $2000 to purchase everything they need for Christmas day with their loved ones (valued at $2000 RRP).
12) There will be one opportunity to win the prize during the initial promotional period (PP) between 3pm Thursday December 8, 2016 and Thursday December 16, 2016.
13) The monetary value of the prize pack is: $2000 RRP.
14) The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
a) Most creative response to question,
b) Successfully passing the licence check (motor vehicle licence not previously suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to date of entry or no more than 4 demerit points in the last 5 years).
15) One winner will be selected based on the judging criteria specified at Condition 14.
16) The prize draw will take place at 10am on the following dates: Thursday 15th December at TAC, 60 Brougham St, Geelong, 3220.
17) The winner will be notified via the TAC Facebook page that they have been selected as a winner, subject to a license check. The potential winner must supply their full name, date of birth and postcode to enable a licence check to be completed. On successfully passing the licence check the entrants will be notified that they are winners.
18) The winning entrant will be notified first via Facebook comment and tagging within 1 business days of their selection and their name will be published on the TAC Facebook page within 72 hours of confirmation.
19) The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
21) If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
22) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received during the relevant stipulated time period of 3pm Thursday December 8, 2016 and Thursday December 16, 2016.
22) Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prizewinner to take up the specified prize.
23) It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nick name can be used for any necessary promotional releases, promotional materials and within social media channels.
24) You agree to allow the Promoter the post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
25) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
26) The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
27) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
29) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
30) This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220.