STAND TOGETHER ACTIVATION
“TAC STAND TOGETHER TOWARDS ZERO ROUND 4 ACTIVATION” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, VIC (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who: (a) have not had their motor vehicle licence previously suspended or cancelled in the two years before 4th June 2016; and (b). are available to travel to Brisbane, QLD to take the prize from Saturday 20th August 2016 to Sunday 21st August 2016, if drawn as the winner.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion will be conducted at the promotional TAC Stand Towards Zero stand (“Stand”) on the following dates, times and locations in Victoria (each an “Activation”):