Win a Dream Derby Day Competition 2019 - terms and conditions
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1) This promotion is open to all Victorian residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3) Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
a) are residents of Victoria;
b) are aged 18 years or older; and
c) have not had:
their motor vehicle licence previously suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to the date of entry or have more than five demerit points in the last five years.
4) No purchase necessary.
5) The instructions provided at the point of entry form are part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6) Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7) This competition is a game of chance.
8) To enter participants must subscribe to the Be Races Ready - Country Racing mailing list and complete the competition card or the online entry form.
9) To enter you will require:
a) Internet access; and
b) An active email account
10) The 1st prize competition winner will receive a $350 Crown Resorts voucher, plus x2 general admission passes to the AAMI Victoria 2019 Derby Day at Flemington Racecourse (Saturday November 2nd, 2019).
11) Four runners up will receive a double pass to the Latrobe Valley Derby Day, Wycheproof Cup, Mortlake Cup and Healesville Derby Day.
12) There will be one opportunity to win the prize during the initial promotional period (PP) between Tuesday September 17th, 2019 and Sunday October 20th, 2019.
13) The monetary value of the 1st division prize pack is: $523.25. The monetary value of the runner up prize pack is $140.
14) The entries will be judged based on whether the entrant has successfully passed the licence check (motor vehicle licence not previously suspended or cancelled in the two years prior to the date of entry or no more than 5 demerit points in the last 5 years).
15)A winnerwill be selected at random based on the judging criteria specified in Condition 14.
16) The prize draw will take place on Monday October 21st, 2019 at Residency Studios, 3/5 Bridge St, Newtown, 3220.
17) The winner will be notified via email and phone that they have been selected as a winner, subject to a license check. The potential winner must supply their full name, date of birth and postcode to enable a licence check to be completed. On successfully passing the licence check, the entrant will then be notified that they have won.
18) The competition result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
20) If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter's sole discretion.
21) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received during the relevant stipulated time period of Tuesday September 17th, 2019 and Sunday October 20th, 2019.
22) Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prizewinner to take up the specified prize.
23) It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nickname can be used for any necessary promotional releases, promotional materials and within social media channels.
24) You agree to allow the Promoter to post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
25) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
26) As a condition of entry to this competition, you must consent to the Promoter seeking from VicRoads, and VicRoads providing to the Promoter, details of your driving history for the purpose of confirming whether you are an Eligible Person. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decision as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
27) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
29) This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australia law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220.