Western Bulldogs VIP Experience
“TAC STAND TOGETHER TOWARDS ZERO BALLARAT ACTIVATION” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong VIC 3220.
- Entry is only open to VIC residents aged 18 years or over who receive an email (“eDM”) from the Promoter regarding this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoterand agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/08/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 13/08/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Click on the promotional link contained within the eDM and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page; and then
- Input the requested details into the online entry form (including their full name, telephone number, email address and postcode) and an answer in twenty-five (25) words or less to the question “Who you would miss going to the footy with and why” (“Promotional Question”) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place at MKTG, 105 York Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 on 14/08/2017. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the Promotional Question.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win the ultimate footy trip for ten (10) people. Prize includes:
- Ten (10) VIP WB lounge tickets to the Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide AFL match at Mars Stadium on 19/08/2017 (includes beverages throughout the duration of the match);
- Attendance at pre-game function with canapés and beverages; and
- Return private transfers (mini bus) from the winner’s residential address to Mars Stadium.
- The winner (“Participant”) will also have the opportunity to play the Towards Zero Quarter Time game (“the Game”) for the chance to win a fuel voucher. The Game will take place at the end of the first quarter in the Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide AFL match at Mars Stadium on 19/08/2017. The objective of the Game is for the Participant to successfully kick the AFL ball through the Towards Zero banner (“Banner”), which will be between the goal posts, from either 10m out, 20m out or 30m out. The Participant will have one (1) opportunity to kick the AFL ball. In the event the Participant successfully kicks the ball through the Banner, they will win one (1) of the following prizes, depending on where they took their kick from:
- 10m out - $100 fuel voucher;
- 20m out - $200 fuel voucher; and
- 30m out - $300 fuel voucher.
- The Participant must follow all reasonable directions of the Promoter at all times for the duration of the Game. The Participant must not attempt to interfere with any other participants for the duration of the Game. If the Participant deemed to be in breach of this condition, or who, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, is deemed to be behaving in an inappropriate, aggressive, offensive or unsportsmanlike manner, the Participant may be disqualified.
- In the case that the Participant does not successfully kick the ball through the Banner, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, change the requirements of the Game, including but not limited to the distance from the kicking point to the Banner, in order to increase the chances of a successful kick. The Participant acknowledges that there may be other Participants in the Game other than themselves, and each Participant will have a fair and equal chance of winning a prize in the Game.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner (and his/her companions) must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Prize must be taken to coincide with the event with the Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide AFL match on 19/08/2017. The ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companions) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- If for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide AFL match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) attendance at the prize event.